What Is An Entrepreneur? - Kamal Nehme




 
Does having a enterprise suggest you’re an entrepreneur? Is it creating wealth?
What can anyone accomplish that that they're typically labeled as entrepreneur or develop into an entrepreneur?Doing a straightforward google evaluation for the which suggests of “entrepreneur” gives you with this:

An entrepreneur is a person who models up a enterprise or corporations, taking over financial risks throughout the hope of income.

So we established that an entrepreneur is anyone that builds a enterprise and make investments his or her money, taking over the possibility of loss in hopes of making a income in return.That’s good and it’s right, nevertheless on this weblog I don’t want to talk regarding the definition of the phrase, I would like to talk regarding the mindset, the experience and your entire journey.Disclaimer: This weblog submit depends on MY viewpoint and the best way I see it from my very personal concepts, not backed by any info or in depth experience, it’s what I THINK. Let’s start.From the beginning I must say that I imagine entrepreneurship is NOT a job title, it’s a mindset and a lifestyle, you don’t attain a certain goal or do a specific issue and be like oh i c...


Comments